10 Important Things To Tell Your Prospects
Hello everyone, hope your day is going well! I know this one is short but it is very helpful!
1. Tell your prospects that you offer free delivery. This may cost a little money, but, you will gain theextra customers to make up for it.
2. Tell your prospects that you offer a lower price. If you can't afford to offer a lower price you couldalways hold the occasional discount sale.
3. Tell your prospects that your product achievesresults faster. People are becoming more and moreimpatient and want results fast.
4. Tell your prospects you've been in business fora longer period of time. People think if you've beenin business longer you have more credibility.
5. Tell your prospects that your product tastes, smells sounds, looks, or feels better. When youtarget the senses you're triggering human appeal.
6. Tell your prospects your product is compact orlight. People may want to take the product on a tripor don't have much room where they live.
7. Tell your prospects that your product lasts longer. People don't like to spend more money purchasingreplacement products all the time.
8. Tell your prospects that your product is easy touse. People don't want to buy a product that theyhave to read a 100 page instruction manual.
9. Tell your prospects that your product has bettersafety features. People want to feel safe when theyuse your products.
10. Tell your prospects that you stand behind allyour products. People want to know that you back-up any claims you make about your product.
P. S. Try his eBook:
Andrew Cantrell, the founder of ZipZoomBiz. com has helped thousands of ordinary people succeed with their internet/online businesses. Make sure to visit his site and sign up for a 365day free newsletter on how to earn residual income!