Can You Use Hynotic Like Statements To Sell More Products?
As I become more successful with my internet business I have become interested in ways to move my business to the next level.
Besides pumping more money into advertising it occured to me that increasing my closing percentage on my websites to the visitors I am getting would be a free way to make more money without spending more money to do it.
Writing better copy in my ads and on my websites itself surely would help me reach this goal.
I know in off-line sales that it is not only what you say, but how you say it. To achieve the same results without the benefit of voice inflection will require getting my prospective customer into an almost hypnotic state of mind.
First let's define what an hypnotic state of mind is.
"A trance like state in which a person responds readily to suggestions. Attracting and holding an interest as if by a spell."
O. K. But how do I do that?
If you can tell your readers what they are probably thinking, feeling or doing as they read your ad copy their thoughts will usually trigger their own subconscious mind to bring out these feelings or actions.
O. K. How do you do that?
One way is to add hypnotic sentences into any ad copy. You may have to change one or two words so it relates more to the product or service you're selling.
Here are 10 hypnotic like sentences that you can use to get your prospect more into a buying mood.
Just kidding. O. K. here are the 10 hypnotic sentences.
1. As you're scanning over this ad copy, you are beginning to imagine using our product and enjoying all the benefits it brings.
2. After you read this short ad you will feel like your problems are almost completely solved, all you will have to do is order.
3. As you're skimming through this, you're beginning to think you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying out our product.
4. The more you understand just how valuable our product could be to your life, the less you think about delaying this important purchase.
5. As you keep reading this ad copy you are feeling more and more compelled to experience all the benefits of our product.
6. As every word you read on our website you start to understand just how much our product could benefit your life.
7. The more you keep reading the more you feel it would be a waste to let this opportunity slip by.
8. You don't know it yet but, at the conclusion of this ad, you will feel driven to order and experience all the benefits of our product.
9. The more you review our website the more you begin to find yourself getting very excited about our product and starting to feel the urge to buy now.
10. You don't realize it yet but, in a few short minutes you'll realize that you can't put off this vital purchase and then you'll be yanking out your credit card.
Does this stuff actually work? The only way to know for sure is to give it a try in your ad copy and on your website pages.
If people really do start breaking out their credit card more often or even a few extra times then it is worth the effort to learn how to use hypnotic sentences to sell more of your products.
Copyright 2004 Jeff Schuman
About The Author
Jeff Schuman is a 20 year veteran of sales and marketing and has made over $35 million dollars in sales in that time. He has several websites dedicated to helping people make money, make money at home, and make money online.